Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sisters for Tessa

Nowhere near TTC, but I've been really loving Tessa lately for a daughter. My boys names are pretty set right now and, I think, go well with Tessa (my top three boys are Theodore "Teddy", Jonathan "Jon/Jace", and Elijah "Eli" - just to give you a sense of my style. If you click Gentlemen in my signature you can see all the boys names on my list...).

As for other girls names, I am a bit more... up in the air. I like a ton more than I do for boys (see my Ladies list below) and they seem to be rather everywhere stylistically.

Others that really appeal to me right now:
    Jessamine (which, with Tessa seems too matchy)
    Cordelia
    Caroline
    Avery
    Josephine
    Morgana
    Felicity (I have a niece with this name)
    Louisa
    Lucille
    Nerissa (one of my sisters is Marissa, so this one wouldn't be an option, but I like it)
    Rowan
    Phoebe

Lots of good options, but do any of them "work" with Tessa? Does it even matter? Any other names you can think of that might work and fit with my everywhere style? My only real conditions for names are that they aren't "trendy" and aren't spelled in "unique" ways. I tend to like classic, mythological, or literary names. But I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks!
    Ladies
    Avery Elizabeth Celine ~ Caroline Frances Lucille ~ Clarity Anneliese Kate
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra William Beau ~ Julian Samuel John
    Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wedding first, September 2015 - baby soon after? *fingers crossed*

I picture a Claire, Juliet, Maeve, Eva, or Ivy with Tessa. Of your options, I think Avery, Rowan, and Phoebe would work well!

I have a Claire and really wanted a Tessa for dd#2, but the husband will not go for it. I think they work really well together. I can also see an Eliza and Eva with Tessa. I like Phoebe, Caroline, and Avery with Tessa from your list! Tessa seems pretty versatile to me actually.

I love Theodore "Teddy with Tessa btw!
    From your options I like Lucille, Josephine and Phoebe.
    I would suggest Bridget as a sister to Tessa!
    Good luck!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I really like your list! My favorites with Tessa are Josephine (Josie or Phina), Louisa (Lou or Weezi) Lucille (Lucy) & Nerissa (Rissa or Nissa)

Some others I like with Tessa are Calista (Cali), Francine (Cici or Francie), Oriana (Orie) or Rosalie (Rosie).