Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I actually never watched Sherlock Holmes. My friend wanted some names suggested to that middle name. I am not even sure if she knows that it's from Sherlock Holmes... Now I feel stupid xD

lol, I thought of James/Jim Moriarty, too! I love Sherlock Holmes, though--I think a lot of people would find Moriarty quite an odd choice, with two Sherlock Holmes TV shows airing (one in America, and one in Britain! Although both air here in America), along with the recent Sherlock movies (with Robert Downey, Jr.). Sherlock Holmes is really big right now--I wouldn't commit to Moriarty without knowing more about the Sherlock connection. For what it's worth, I like the idea of Jane Moriarty. Although that sounds really close to Moriarty's FN, James.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think I would go sweet and simple.

Grace Moriarity
    Celeste Moriarity
    Kate Moriarity
    Rose Moriarity
    Claire Moriarity

Moriarty's brilliant, but he's also the bad guy. They might want to rethink this one if they're not big Sherlock Holmes fans. It also doesn't strike me as very feminine.

That said, if they still go with Moriarty I think they should go with something quite girly to balance it out. Luna would be a good choice, or Celine/Celina/Selene/Selena.

If they want to be super literary/out there they could go with Artemis Moriarty. She's the Greek goddess of the moon/hunt/virgin women.

Laura & Derek

Beatrix - Camille/a - Eleanor (Lena) - Isla - Lila - Leonie - Margot
    Arthur - Clark - Gabriel - Graham - Locke/Lachlan - Shepherd

Guilty Pleasures:
    Andromeda - Lúthien - Vesper - Zephyr

If you're put off by the Sherlock Holmes association (don't worry, I didn't know about it either) then Merit, Marley or Morgan/Morgana would make nice substitutions.

Selene Morgana
    Lyra Merit
    Diana Marley
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |