Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would change Beauty's name, because Laurel just doesn't seem to fit, and is too close to Lavender. Ideas:
    Charlotte
    Lucy
    Amelia
    Poppy
    Rena
    Olive
    Rose
    Felicity
    May
    Alice
    Beatrice
    Verity
    Cecily
    Hazel
    June
    Penelope
    Brita
    Greta
    Philomena
    Elise
    Emmeline
    Neva
    Coral
    Raina

Samael seems fine, so I would keep that.
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

(First, BatB is my favorite fairy tale, and I got all jump-up-and-down-any-clap-my-hands when I read about your concept. LOVE.)

I agree that Laurel seems too close to Lavender, and I second (third?) Cecilia from up above. And Samael I think is cool. Some readers will probably read it as Samuel, but the latter probably wouldn't suit him. Besides, if you think it suits him, your judgement is definitely best here. It definitely wouldn't bother me that the name is unfamiliar. (And really, I didn't say anything that anybody else hasn't already said. I just wanted to say how much I love your concept!)
    Hi there. My pen name is Diana (or akky, whichever you prefer).
    I'm here to find names for characters, not babies, though I do love working with kids.
    "Sometimes all you get is twenty pages, but you've got to make the best of it"--my mother
    If you need help with fantasy names, I'm your gal!
    Current WiPs: *Sometimes Falling Stars*

This retelling is genius! Best of luck writing it.

I like the name Samuel. It's classic and simple, a contrast to his complicated nature. You could also go for something like John or Michael, if he's an angel and you might want to do another biblical reference, like you did with Delilah.

As for the girl, why not name her Lavender and her sister Laurel? If you want to continue with the floral theme that's spunky or quirky, why not something like Azalea, Blossom, Bryony, Magnolia, Lilac, or Ivy? If those names still aren't your fancy, when I pictured this character, my first thought was Lorelei. It seemed to fit her somehow.

Other girl names, to match her siblings' names:
    Lucille
    Persephone
    Christabel
    Emmaline
    Nola
    Beatrice
    Leila
    Lena

Hope this helps. Good luck!