Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Mason, Brenna and ....? Need help!

Our baby is due in November and I find myself only thinking of girls' names! Time to get serious on the boys' side since we aren't finding out the sex. Thought we'd easily agree on a name for a boy but no sir.

Some names that I like but my husband has vetoed:
    Samuel "Sam"
    Travis
    Trevor
    Seamus
    Corey
    Phillip
    Graham

Some names that he likes but I have vetoed:
    Tanner
    Dillon (was our boy choice when we had my daughter but I've since tired of it)
    Vaughn
    McGuiver (seriously.. He may have had too many drinks when he suggested it but still!)

Cole and Callum "Cal" are two names that we both like- just neither seem to be satisfying my husband enough to stick with one.

We have a Mc last name and siblings are Mason and Brenna. Open to different styles but would like it to keep with the feel of the sibset a little bit. Also would love an Irish name! But we'll use an Irish middle if we don't find the right one for the first spot, so that's not mega important.

I love both Cole and Callum. How about:

Clay
    Callan
    Owen
    Liam

Silly me! Forgot to add that Liam is yet another name of mine that he vetoed

Amazingly, one of my first thoughts was Liam too! Hmm... What is it with Liam?!? I have a few I came up with, i'll come back later and post them.
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

Ok, I'm finally back as I promised. No time here ladies! But I am quite enthused about this thread, so I came back. i find your sibset of Mason and Brenna lovely. Happy, bright and beautiful. You need a name similarly feeling. Cole and Callum are. Personally I like Cole better, how it sounds and everything. But if you want to keep on with your 2 syllable theme, Callum is obviously better.
    Right aways a few names came to mind and i thought "perfect". But the longer I waited the more I came up with... I find long lists hard to read but here is one.
    The two syllable fits
    Aubrey* (though this might fit you better for a girl)
    Landon*
    Parker
    Sterling*
    Jacob
    Hayden
    Dexter
    Rocco

Names that are not 2 syllables
    Cruz
    Oliver*
    Damien
    Layne

Names I'm not quite sure fit your style
    Nolan
    Lamar
    Derek
    Dale

If you don't mind repeating first initials
    Milo
    Max
    Bailey* (again, maybe better for a girl)
    Mackenzie* (see above)

I had more but I can't think at the moment. Too late. Oh well, here you are. Good luck!!

Oh my goodness, here are the darlings I forgot! I had to edit and add them because if I started another post that would be THREE!! in a row. So....
    Hunter
    Jasper
    Reagan
    Emmett
    Dashiell*
    Hudson*
    Ryder*
    Easton/Weston

starred are the ones I love best
    Last edited by elkey; July 27th, 2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: had to add these!!
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly