Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Updated List! Need help with combos. (Long)

Hi! I'm changing my name. My name is Chelsea (middle name marie).

*If you didn't see it in my previous post, my "naming style": My taste is quite "adventurous". I love nature, anything fantasy, mythology, and as you can tell from my username, I really love the night time. Fall to early spring is my favorite time of year. I love names that have a cool, frosty/wintery, earthy, whimsical, and/or celestial feel. I love word names. I tend to also like long, elaborate, frilly/girly, princess-y like names. I also like names that have a "dual personality". Names that can feel dark, "gothic-y", and mysterious, but sweet, "sparkly", and magical at the same time. Beautiful magical, mystical, mythical, whimsical, ethereal, enchanting names are usually my style. I also tend to not like popular names since I know what it feels like to have one.

I'm trying to get a list together, so that I can then cut it down to my choice. My mom wants me to keep Chelsea in my name. I would love to get rid of Chelsea, but I prefer to keep it if I can. I want to use two middle names, and the middle name other than Chelsea will probably be the main middle name that I use. Mostly, I need help coming up with nice combos, Chelsea is very hard to work with in the middle. The first name is my main concern (I never use my middle name). I like first names that can just be on their own, names that don't need the support of a middle name to make it "pop".

Some suggestions I've already gotten that I like - Illyria Chelsea Winter, Seren Aurora Chelsea, Lavender Chelsea Aurora, and Lavender Chelsea Marie.

My current list:

Winter
    Hespera
    Lavender
    Illyria
    Elowen
    Seren
    Wisteria
    Eirlys - Pronunciation issues don't usually bother me, but this might be easier to use in the middle.
    Aurora/Aurore - LOVE, but I would only use it in middle.
    Eos - Again, LOVE, but I would only use it in the middle.
    Zenobia - I prefer it in the middle.
    Eponine - Still feeling it out, I might prefer it in the middle.
    Pandora - The internet radio kind of turns me off, but I still love it. I think I would only use it as a middle name though.
    Luna - Used to be a top name on my list but, because of the popularity, I would only use it in the middle.

I would only use these in the middle:

Bluelily
    Citlali
    Edelweiss
    Eira
    Elm
    Eluned
    Evenstar
    Fairywren
    Honeybell
    Honeysuckle
    Illta
    Lore
    Loveday
    Lumi
    Lumina
    Lune
    Mayfair
    Meadowsweet
    Melusine
    Nimue
    Oriel
    Roseleaf
    Rune
    Snow
    Snowberry
    Snowdrop
    Starflower
    Teaberry
    Thisbe
    Thistle
    Violet
    Windsong
    Winterrose

Suggestions that fit my taste are welcome. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by moonblossom; July 25th, 2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added to the list.

Like or love:

Illyria Chelsea Winter

Winter
    Hespera
    Illyria
    Elowen
    Wisteria
    Eirlys
    Aurora/Aurore -
    Eos
    Zenobia
    Eponine
    Luna

Bluelily
    Edelweiss
    Eira
    Elm
    Eluned
    Lore
    Lune
    Nimue
    Oriel
    Rune
    Snow
    Thistle
    Violet
    Windsong

So...

Hespera Chelsea Windsong
    Winter Nimue Chelsea
    Elowen Aurora Chelsea
    Chelsea Eponine Oriel
    Chelsea Lore Eluned
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

Quote Originally Posted by sorceress View Post
    So...

Hespera Chelsea Windsong
    Winter Nimue Chelsea
    Elowen Aurora Chelsea
    Chelsea Eponine Oriel
    Chelsea Lore Eluned
    Thank you! Hespera Chelsea Windsong is my favorite! but I also love Winter Nimue Chelsea and Elowen Aurora Chelsea.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Quote Originally Posted by namelover77 View Post
    Thanks!

I love a lot of these! Hespera Chelsea Windsong, Hespera Chelsea Roseleaf, Winter Chelsea Eponine, Winter Zenobia Chelsea, Illyria Chelsea Nimue, Elowen Chelsea Mayfair, Seren Pandora Chelsea, Seren Chelsea Winter, and all of the Wisteria combos stood out to me the most.

I love Lumi, Lumina, Melusine, Mayfair, and Loveday! Adding them to the list.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)