Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stella

33 52.38%
  • Alexandra

30 47.62%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stella vs Alexandra

Which one do you like best and why? Baby is due in a week and we are down to these two beautiful names.

Stella
    Alexandra

Surname is two syllables and starts with an S

Thanks for all your help! 😃

Alexandra is a standout choice and more so as the surname starts with an S as it may sound hissy with an S first name ie Stella.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Alexandra is a standout choice and more so as the surname starts with an S as it may sound hissy with an S first name ie Stella.

rollo
    Thanks @rollo I'm from NSW too.. Do you think Alexandra is overused or has too much of a 90's feel in this part of the world?

Love the name Stella! Alexandra is pretty but a bit boring my ears. And I really don't like nn's Ally or Alex or Alexa. Lexi...that's "ok". As long as Stella sounds ok with your last name then I would go for it. The alliteration could be nice depending
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Hi I totally love Alexandra so I would use it in any era, it has sparkle. I love its femininity and classiness and I only know one Alexandra and she is nearly 30, so no I don't get a 90's vibe.

rollo
    Psalm 23