Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs_anton_yelchin1990 View Post
    I was hoping for a "Frederick".

Ah well.

The flow is nice, but George is such a boring choice imo.
    Me too! I would have loved a little Prince Frederick! Prince Arthur would have been darling too.

I am a little disappointed that they went with the expected, slightly boring choice. George is a strong classic name, but I was hoping they might go slightly out of the box. Maybe they'll be a bit more daring with their second child.
    mother to Louisa (born 11/22/2010) and Frederik (born 2/19/2013)

I'm actually surprised at how many berries are disappointed with the name. I think George is a nice, strong choice and George Alexander Louis has a nice ring to it. I'd take George any day over all the other crazy celebrity baby names we hear these days.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Quote Originally Posted by seazuno86 View Post
    I think they picked a handsome name!
    I agree! A very fine name.
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman

Quote Originally Posted by tay2thestars View Post
    I'm actually surprised at how many berries are disappointed with the name. I think George is a nice, strong choice and George Alexander Louis has a nice ring to it. I'd take George any day over all the other crazy celebrity baby names we hear these days.
    Yeah, I'm surprised too! It's a really lovely name and very refreshing in the royal family- the last Prince George was born 111 years ago! There are other names I'd have liked to see used but I'm not at all disappointed with the lovely George!

I think... well i gotta admit, I find George a bit boring. I know its a traditional name for the British monarchy and it honours his great grandfather, but I was hoping that they'd live up to the whole "Will and Kate are non-traditional"-hype and go for something like Arthur.

Frederick was probably never going to happen because of the Danish crown Prince Frederick :P