Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    It sounds to me like you are in name overload. Maybe you've been searching for THE name for so long that, now that you've found a beautiful combo that honors family and everyone is settled on, you are second guessing yourself. If you originally suggested Caroline and had reservations about Grace, I would say take a step back and try to remember what you loved about Caroline over Grace to begin with. I'd hate to see you look back in 6 months and think that you really wish you'd gone with your first instinct and stuck with Caroline.

Also, since you already have a daughter named Grace (as a middle), could your husband call her Gracie?

Thank you all.. Well sure enough, today her personalized outfit arrived in the mail.... It was so beautiful with Caroline in pink made me smile! Yes, I think I am over worrying, I remember how thrilled hubby and I were that day, after my sonogram that we sat together over lunch and decided her name...hubby loves it, and so do I..I have to stop questioning myself and let it be!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Honestly, I love Grace Augusta Caroline. Or Grace Caroline Augusta. I think it's gorgeous, and it goes so well with your other kiddos. And I was honestly surprised when you said you were going for Caroline Augusta Jane, since it seemed like you both loved Grace so much. Secretly (or maybe not so secretly!), I am happy you're reconsidering Grace, because I love it for you, and think it's quite perfect with your other kiddos.

And having a perfect name--or the perfect Nameberry name--isn't always what it's cracked up to be. If I ever have a daughter, I can't imagine naming her anything but Isabelle Aurora Grace. I might never have an Isabelle, but at this point in time, I can't imagine not using that name. I'm sure if I had a daughter, and I posted that that was her name, there would be a good number of comments, all of them glowing, because Nameberry's nothing but nice to new mommas, but I'm sure I would get more comments if I had a Juliet Clementine or a Felicity Imogen. Why? Because Nameberry loves those names. They don't love familiar, hugely popular names like Sophia and Isabelle and Emma and Grace. I love names, and I want to give my children good names, but I'm not going to go for something uncommon if it's not what I love. And honestly, you seem to really, really love Grace. I would go with Grace Augusta Caroline, but that's just me.

Good luck! I hope you can figure out what you want really soon.

I knew a girl named Grace-Cecil, which is quite nice. Grace Cecilia or Grace Cecily maybe to be slightly less French?
    Plenty of novel babies but no real ones for a few more years.
    Currently loving on:
    Siobhan, Eleanor, Catherine, Bridget, Lenore, Matilda, Adelaide, Cosima, Genevieve
    Arthur, William, Percival, Spencer, Henry, Felix, Nathaniel, Gatsby, Holden, Miles
    Fur baby: Roger

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Thank you all.. Well sure enough, today her personalized outfit arrived in the mail.... It was so beautiful with Caroline in pink made me smile! Yes, I think I am over worrying, I remember how thrilled hubby and I were that day, after my sonogram that we sat together over lunch and decided her name...hubby loves it, and so do I..I have to stop questioning myself and let it be!
    Oh, how cute! I'll bet the outfit is adorable. Please go with Caroline - remember the happiness both you and your husband had when you chose the name.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb