Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Grace Augusta Jane is nice. You could call her Caroline Grace would also be nice. You could always call her Grace even if she is Caroline because that flows better.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie

It sounds like you should really use Grace. I think you might regret it if you don't. I'm only saying this because I've been following your posts and Grace is the name you keep coming back to. Caroline Augusta Jane is beautiful but I think combinations like Grace Augusta Caroline, Grace Augusta Jane, or Grace Caroline Augusta are just as beautiful.

Thanks... If we use Grace it has to be first name position, to really make sense for us.....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Grace Augusta Caroline Jane is lovely. You can say you gave her 4 names in honor of her sharing a birthyear w/the prince who will likely have at least that many.

Well that is a nice idea, but for a commoner (lol) probably one names too many
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa