Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think hubby is honestly kind of tired of the whole thing... He pushed for Grace in the beginning (he Really wanted Grace, and to call her Gracie) and then when I suggested Caroline, he jumped on board...he wants to be done. He told me this morning that he loves either and just to decide, and please stick to it. I think he has tried to help convince me not to waiver, but he is just as happy with a Grace as a Caroline, KWIM?
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I truly love both names. I can see a " Gracie" a little easier in our family, but I think Caroline is equally as beautiful. I looked up popularity of both names in my State for 2012, and both are in top 100 but under 50's.... So while I feel like I hear both commonly around my area ( maybe Grace a little more) neither is super popular.... Really I feel torn!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love both names! But with your last name, I would go with Caroline. Grace-Caroline is a little too "clunky" for me.
    Anna Charlotte & Caroline Pearl, Catherine Violet & Grace Cordelia
    James Frederick & Luke Alexander, Liam David & Patrick Elliot

Sounds like Susannah Joy case to me. My suggestion: just wait until you officially meet her in Nov. I prefer Caroline but I adore Gracie as well, so I know I'm not helping, lol. Grace Caroline is truly beautiful but Grace-Caroline is not as much, sorry.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Susannah Joy case, lol! You are right! It is! I am just determined this time to go into it with a decision made! I was thinking with Grace, if Grace Augusta sounds better? And yes, I do agree that ideally Caroline is a better fit with our last name....... Ugh!