Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mason Christopher sounds good with Ava Grace, while Mason is definitely a popular name, I view it as classic and handsome as opposed to trendy.

Other Suggestions

Adam
    Andrew
    Archer - however, with these three not sure how you feel about both your children's names starting with A?
    Cooper
    Clay

I like Mason with Ava.

Suggestions-

Sawyer
    Mark
    Martin
    Zane
    Grant
    Julian
    Aaron
    Holden

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

I'm biased... I have a nine-year-old son named Mason, so I obviously love that name! I agree with previous poster -- we picked it because it was classic without being trendy. Perfect for a little guy and also a great name for a grown man. And it flows so well with Christopher. We've only met one other child with the same name (same age and a neighbor, they are best buds -- what are the odds!!).

Is Mason really all that popular? I wouldn't worry about it. It's lovely and it sounds nice next to Christopher. No worries!

I think Mason Christopher is a very handsome name, it's strong while still being interesting and I love the inclusion of the classic Christopher! Ava Grace and Mason Christopher work well together and form a really cohesive sibset. Carter Christopher M doesn't have the same flow to it and if your husband doesn't like it I think it's a bit late to try to change his mind. I would go with the name you both like especially because it is a lovely combination that seems to fit well with your family. Good luck and congrats on your little boy!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year