Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mason Christopher sounds good with Ava Grace, while Mason is definitely a popular name, I view it as classic and handsome as opposed to trendy.

Other Suggestions

Adam
    Andrew
    Archer - however, with these three not sure how you feel about both your children's names starting with A?
    Cooper
    Clay

I like Mason with Ava.

Suggestions-

Sawyer
    Mark
    Martin
    Zane
    Grant
    Julian
    Aaron
    Holden

top combos: Beckett August || Jane Florence

Beckett | Jude | Nolan | Brody | Asher | Griffin | Teague | Bram | Otis | Ari | Neil
    Jane | Alice | Naomi | Fiona | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Thea | Aviva
    Elena 'Laney' | Bridget | Cordelia | Evadne | Shea

Carly & Zach ::💙 Ezra Wolf Z. 💙:: Born 4-29-16

I'm biased... I have a nine-year-old son named Mason, so I obviously love that name! I agree with previous poster -- we picked it because it was classic without being trendy. Perfect for a little guy and also a great name for a grown man. And it flows so well with Christopher. We've only met one other child with the same name (same age and a neighbor, they are best buds -- what are the odds!!).

I think Mason Christopher is a very handsome name, it's strong while still being interesting and I love the inclusion of the classic Christopher! Ava Grace and Mason Christopher work well together and form a really cohesive sibset. Carter Christopher M doesn't have the same flow to it and if your husband doesn't like it I think it's a bit late to try to change his mind. I would go with the name you both like especially because it is a lovely combination that seems to fit well with your family. Good luck and congrats on your little boy!
    name lover with a passion for art history and mythology married for going on five years to my much better half
    trying to conceive our first

I think Mason Christopher is very nice. And if the Mason is the name you love, you should go with it. How popularity will actually effect you is a guessing game anyway. The year my son was born the top 10 boys names were Michael, Jacob, Matthew, Joshua, Christopher, Nicholas, Brandon, Tyler, Andrew and Austin. My son's circle of friends, classmates and acquaintances include no Michaels, Matthews, Christophers, Brandons, Tylers, or Austins. He knows one Joshua, two Andrews and more Jacobs and Nicholases than you can count. Earlier today on another thread a college-aged NB mentioned that she knew both a Polly and a Molly. Favorites of mine, but I have never personally met a Polly or Molly in my life. Point is, you can't predict.

That said, if the potential of 'too popular' bothers you, you could consider more

-Occupational names: Slater, Abbott, Mercer, Tolliver, Porter, Draper, etc...
    -M names: Macon, Marcus, Malloy, Mathieson, etc.

Good luck.
    Obsessing over names since 1964