Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on Arabella

I'm still in Australia, but ive found wifi and an hour to spare!
    So, what do you think of the name Arabella? I sort of like it, but I think it's too girly for me to use, which is ridiculous as I love Mariella, Genevieve, Carlotta, Cassandra, Aurora, Evangeline so basically really girly names, but Arabella is too girly for me. I am playing a character called Arabella in a melodrama called Temptation Sordid or Virtue Rewarded, which will be fun!
    What do you think of it?
    Ellie xx
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–17 year old BritberryπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Writer, dreamer, loverπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, FallonπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, MariusπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

My etsy shop-

I love that being the other side of the world hasn't stopped you from checking in :-)

Arabella is a strange one - I should really like it but I find it a bit too much. It is very girly and even too flouncy even for me!

Arabella is a okay name. I adore belle names but my favorite is Isabella.I used to love Arabella but now I think it sounds pretentious and rather princessy like.
    β€œI am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented β€” the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat

In a word - SWOON!
    Psalm 23

I like how you're in Australia [I'm on holiday too but there is free wifi]

Arabella is OK. It would be nice to meet one but I wouldn't use it myself.
    Alma . Amity . Anwen . Ceridwen . Eira. Emeline . Emilie
    Enid . Ffion . Ida . Julia . Juniper . Matilda . Miriam . Nadia . Noemy
    Igor . John . Nathaniel . Samson . Toby