Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    I'm going to be That Awful Person who lists eleventy billion names. Not sorry. (Kind of sorry.)

As I said on today's twinset blog post, if I found out I was having multiples I don't think I could resist names that were complimentary or themed in some way.

B/G
    Atlas & Elektra
    Marlowe & Sailor
    Simon & Jane
    Leopold & Cordelia

G/G
    Marigold & Juniper
    Eloise & Matilda
    Iris & Jane
    Thisbe & Hero

B/B
    Roscoe & Dashiell
    Dov & Abram
    Julius & Raphael
    Felix & Jasper
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

G/G:

Zenobia and Isadora (They mean Life of Zeus and Gift of Isis, respectively, and I think that's a cool connection) "Zen and Izza"
    Zabel and Eliska (Two foreign variations of Elizabeth, one of my favorite names of all time- Zabel is said zah-BELLE and Eliska is eh-LEESH-kuh) "Zibby and Ellie"

G/B:
    Liora and Kieran (means light and dark, respectively)
    Rhiannon and Adelio (means 'divine queen' and 'father of the noble prince', respectively, so cool meaning connection) "Annie and Leo"

B/B:
    Kai and Zale (Both mean 'sea', which is a homage to my childhood in Florida)
    Theron and Orion (Both are Greek names that have to do with hunting)
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Minnow Ophelie
    Poet Auralie

DD & DD: Maeve Margaret and Rowan Julia "Annie"

DS & DS: Colin Michael & Declan John

DD & DS: Felicity Jude & Nicholas Reid "Cole"

- current loves -
    Harriet - Flora - Violet - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Milo - Frederick - Dashiell - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theo - Harrison - Jack