Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Girl name ideas??

I'm looking for some new names to consider, and I'm hoping you guys will have some lovely ideas. I'm not really "against" common names, but I don't seem to like them as much in the long run. Other than that, my taste is very broad, so you can't go wrong with suggestions.

For an example of names I like, some of my favorites atm are:

Sansa Olivine
    Astoria Clio
    Kalindi Fern
    unpaired names: Fallon, Marlow, Alanis, Lavinia, Eleni, Maeve, & Tamsin.

And, if you are feeling generous, any help on my boy name topic? That forum is definitely not as popular as Girl Names' is: Which MN do you like with Alfred? (suggestions welcome)
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Love your list, especially Astoria and Kalindi! Here are a few suggestions you might like:

Avalon
    Olympia
    Priya
    Octavia
    Tansy
    Margot
    Damaris
    Aminta
    Sandrine
    Tanith
    Lenore
    Franca
    Alma
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

namelover77: Thanks! From your suggestions, I like the names: Mai, Noemi, Lux, Hestia, Perdita, Isis, Iolanthe, Clemence, Inara, Estelle, Runa, Carlotta, and Zoya.

isabellemarie: Grazie, I like Ianthe, Isis, Athalia, Amadea, and Nessa from your ideas.

noora: Glad you like them! From your suggestions, I am digging: Avalon, Olympia, Priya, Margo, Damaris, Aminta, Lenore, Franca, and Alma. Is Noora your real name, btw? Because it sounds lovely!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them