Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I actually love Trick as a nn for Patrick and I think it would fit in well with your other boys names!
    Patrick "Trick": I think Patrick is classic but interesting and I adore the nn Trick. I think Trick is whimsical and spunky and adds an edge to Patrick that is very appealing.
    August "Gus": August is a great name and Gus is so sweet. I like how August is more formal and Gus is very approachable and friendly.
    Charles "Chaz": I grew up with a Chaz and I always liked his name. I think Chaz is fun and a little wild where Charles is all business.
    Edmund "Teddy": I like Edmund but I don't love the nn Teddy, it seems more juvenile than your other son's nn's and I'm not sure how Teddy will age.
    Arthur "Artie": I love Arthur I think it is strong with a bit of a mystical touch because of the King Arthur stories. I don't love Artie but I think it could grow on me when worn by the right little boy.
    Winston "Win": I think the nn Win is awesome but I am not a huge Winston fan.
    George "Geo": I don't like the nn Geo it makes me think of geology and rocks and not in a fun way. George also lacks the kick of your other choices imo.

I think Frankie, Huck, Flip, and Trick is the best combination followed by Frankie, Huck, Flip, and Gus. I love your boys names I think they are just awesome...can't wait to see what you pick!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

I really like:

August "Gus"
    Edmund "Teddy"
    Arthur "Artie"

Arthur is my favorite!

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

My favorite out of those is the August/Gus combination; a nice combination of formal and friendly.

I also really like the nickname Geo for George, but I have a feeling the world is going to be over-saturated with George now, ha ha.

Patrick "Paddy" (other nickname suggestions? I like Trick but am worried it's just way too much)-- Eh, I dislike the name Patrick because the only nn that isn't weird or doesn't sound like a leprechaun is Pat, which isn't the cutest for a little boy. Works for a man though.
    George "Geo"-- Never heard of this nn, and I think people might think it's a stretch/too bizarre.
    Winston "Win"-- Nah.
    August "Gus" -- Dingdingding! August fits perfectly with your other classic boys' names, and Gus is freaking adorable. Absolutely the best choice.
    Edmund "Teddy" (Teddy is an accepted nn for Edmund, right?) -- Not to my knowledge, no. Teddy is for Theodore. Which would be a good choice, actually!
    Charles "Chaz" (we fell in love with Chuck but then realized it rhymes with Huck... ugh)-- Chaz is all Bono to me.
    Arthur "Artie" (I'm not sold on this but husband loves it)-- Not bad. My 2nd choice from this list.
    Having fun TTC and dreaming of names.

Mattias Leo, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George, Cassian James
    Leonora Pearl, Arietta June, Felicity Mae, Eleni Rose