Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Triplet names

I don't like the phonetic similarity for multiples either. Those names are too close.

My choices:
    Girls- Margaret (Maisie), Elizabeth (Betty), & Catherine (Kate)
    Boys- James, Henry, & Daniel

I agree with many others. I don't like matchy names, especially on multiples!

I know one set of triplets who are 18 months. The boys are identical and all of their middle names are after grandparents.
    Ainsley
    Graham
    Beckett

Three L names for triplet daughters is so confusing!
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

I would definitely not want matchy names. I would want each name to start with it's own letter and end with it's own sound. I'd try to match stylistically, but I would probably just use my three favourites.
    Boys: Caleb, August & Flynn (I prefer Henry to Flynn, but I think Flynn goes better with my other two favourites)
    Girls: Sadie, Mabel & Flora - this was totally not what I was expecting to write! But I do really like it.
    I like Celia, Aria, Mila, and Ginny as well, but they just didn't fit in the sibset.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

When I was about nine I used to threaten my mom that I would have three girls and name them Aurora, Phoebe and Dawn - it drove her totally mad as the meanings are so similar.

now I know that I will never have triplets (unless we need some serious help) so I haven’t contemplated it much...I do have twin names though, I guess I’d choose another name that fits in with the theme for the twins.
    So.... Illyria, Merida and another place name that ends in a. (Maybe: Galena, or Savannah or something - clearly I haven’t completely thought this through).
    and... Hendrik, Leonidas and another longer older name that has a “proper” name as a nn like Henry and Leon. Maybe Maximus nn Max (though we already have three Max’s so you know something else...)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)