Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mrs_anton_yelchin1990--HAHAHA! Thanks! Rainbow Bluebell Fairydust isn't quite my style. :-P Any suggestions for different middle name combos?

I think that your choices are beautiful, familiar yet not very common, which is a plus.

From the Rupert combo's, I love Rupert Allan Xavier. It's a great combo, Rupert is handsome and classic and with Allan and Xavier it just gives is a special something!

I do like Lyra Daphne Ann, it's really pretty. You have to decide if it bothers you that you Mother thinks it sounds like liar. I think once your family gets used to saying her name they will realize it doesn't sound like liar.

From your Matilda combo's I prefer Matilda Vivienne Ruth, so stunning!

Combo Suggestions with your other likes
    Sebastian Leander Thomas
    Malcolm Allan Theodore

You have great taste. I wouldn't worry about what other people think, anyway. All us superiorly enlightened name-nerds think your choices are excellent!

My favorites of your combos:
    Rupert Allan Xavier
    Matilda Vivienne Ruth

And of your alternative boys' names, I love Malcolm, Leander, and Sebastian.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

I haven't read the other comments yet, but I love your naming style. We have similar taste in names. Your combos are excellent! I think Rupert is really cool and on the cutting edge, at least in the US where I am, I've always thought of it as a very British name, which in my opinion is a great thing. Rupert Allan Xavier and Rupert Thomas Gabriel are so handsome. I love nn Rex, I also love it as a fn. Thomas and Xavier are two of my favorite boys names, I wanted to suggest Rupert Thomas Xavier or Rupert Xavier Thomas.

Lyra Daphne Ann is a good combo, but I must admit I would prefer Daphne personally to Lyra. Lyra could also have prn. issues (I always want to prn, it leer-a, like lyric), but if it's your favorite name I would definitely use it, I especially like the literary connection, so meaningful. For sake of flow I would follow Lyra Daphne with another one syllable name that starts with a consonant, as you did with Ruth. Just for example example, Lyra Daphne June, Lyra Daphne Wren or Lyra Daphne Kate.

Matilda is great!, Again, excellent combos, it's hard to pick my favorite, I think I would have to go with Matilda Cecily Ruth, Cecily offers a melodic, musical quality to the name.

I love your other boys names, I don't mean to gush but Malcolm, Lucian, Sebastian and Theodore are all very high on my list, your taste isn't "out there" i just very "berry-ish"! I could see your hesitation with using repeating initials, I have the same feeling. I could see all of these names fitting together as a sibset as a brother to Lyra, Matilda or Rupert.
    Last edited by kashed22; July 24th, 2013 at 01:09 PM.

Totally with you on Lyra, awesome character, awesome book, awesome name. One of my more conventional picks for a girl :-)