Names Searched Right Now:

searches in one forum only?

Hi! Is there a way to search in one forum only (namely, this one) without needing to wade through everything that comes up? I am searching for what is the definition of a unisex name, I mean how it is decided that one name is unisex or not. I figured it must have been asked before but if so, I can't find it. I'm asking because I looked at the new graphs, which are very interesting by the way, and I found myself very puzzled that some of the names displayed there were considered unisex. I'd like to understand more what criteria are used to determine where the names show up in different parts of the website. Thanks a bunch!

Go to the forum you want to search and towards the top (before the form posts and after the page numbers), you'll see a gray bar. On that gray bar, there is one thing that said "forum tools" and another that says "search forum". Hover over the "search forum" and type in what you're looking for where it says search... (you might have to manually delete the word search) and then hit the search button and voila! There's also an option to advance search to help narrow down your results if you find there to be a lot of results.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Also, if you're doing an Advanced Search, click on the forum(s) you want to search in the list and that will work too.