Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Best unisex girls name?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avery

18 35.29%
  • Arden

18 35.29%
  • Ryann

3 5.88%
  • Aidan

1 1.96%
  • Kayden

0 0%
  • Camden

1 1.96%
  • Quinn

21 41.18%
  • Cameron

2 3.92%
  • Eden

29 56.86%
  • Aven

3 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    I don't consider Aiden or Camden to be unisex. They're boys names, even when carried by girls.
    Agreed.

I voted for Eden and reluctantly voted for Avery because I see it as a male name but it's the best unisex name of the bunch (the rest are either masculine or just feminine, like Eden).
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Avery, Arden, Quinn and Eden are the only names on your poll that I find suitable for a girl. The trendy Camden is a place name so that it could technically be a female name but I don't like it very much. One female celebrity named Cameron doesn't make that name unisex and Aidan is a MALE Irish saint name. Many people think names are feminine because of their "sound" which is a logic that I fail to understand.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by saralerro View Post
    Help, I love unisex names for a girl but I have two boys already so I am worried. Please let me know which ones you like best! Thanks
    I also love unisex names on girls! May I suggest Finley for a girl?
    Sincerely, Jennifer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momma to one little princess, Finley Makiya (7.27.13)

"Titi" (aunt) to Emily-Marie Gloria and Nicholas Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    I don't consider Aiden or Camden to be unisex. They're boys names, even when carried by girls.
    Also agreed. Most names are originally boys names which someone stupidly gives to a girl or a girls name someone stupidly gives to a boy.

I like Eden best but I don't consider it unisex it's a cute name on a girl but to me sounds odd on a boy

Please DON'T use Finley it's another example of a boys name stupidly being use on girls

I like Avery, Arden, Quinn and Eden for girls. I know a girl named Avery so I tend to think girl for it, Arden, Quinn and Eden all read girl to me. Aven is kind of cute sounding but looks made up. I know a girl named Ryanne (prn Rye-Ann) but its NMS and a Cameron who's a girl (I think its actually Camryn though.)

Except for Avery, I don't think the list is unisex. Just boy or girl.