Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Does this combo work? Honest opinions please.

Not pregnant but TTC and building a list. Of course I thought we had our Hazel combos picked out which the berries helped me choose. Then my boyfriend throws a curve ball. He suggested adding Hazel Aphrodite to the list. Does this work at all? I am undecided so once again I am relying on the berries!

Thanks in advance.
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month

I think it works!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

It does, but I'm not a big fan of Hazel or Aphrodite.

@coco1010- Thank you!

@uniquenamelover- That is okay, I know its not going to be everyone's taste I just want to know if it flows well. And sounds nice.
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month

I love Hazel, but Aphrodite just doesn't do it for me as a middle. It all depends on what direction you want to go with the combo though. Hazel is a very versatile name. Depending on the middle name, it can go in the sweet, old-fashioned direction or the mysterious, stately beauty direction. Aphrodite definitely takes it in the latter direction and even makes it a little bit aloof. I hope that helps!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!