Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Getting the "Flow" right

Hi Berries,
    I'm after some inspiration for middle names, I just can't seem to get the "flow" happening. We are expecting our 2nd daughter in November. Her sisters name is Penny-lee and our last name is Dutch Van Vliet. My husband likes Asta (meaning starlike, love) and I like Sunniva (meaning sun gift). I just haven't found a middle name for eaither name that I feel works.
    I'd also like to add that this baby girl is a surviving twin and I would like names with positive meanings please :-) any help would be greatly appreciated

Maybe it would help if you could help with the pronunciation of that last name? hahaha!

I like both Asta and Sunniva though! They're such exotic, delicate choices.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Asta Sunniva Van Vliet has excellent flow (provided the accent in Sunniva is on the 2nd syllable).

Both of those names are really nice, but they seem mismatched with penny-lee. How about
    Maisie
    Hadley
    Liv
    Lucy
    Nyla
    Ruby

Best of luck! If you do decide you like the exotic choices best, don't worry about it. Sibsets shouldn't be your biggest worry.
    ~Larissa

~ Giving up Nameberry for Lent; See you on the 14th of April! ~

Lol Van Vliet is pronounced "van" "va-leet" :-) and I had not actually thought about putting the 2 names together. It does sound really exotic. I realise that they are not the same style as penny but I just can't seem to find anything else I like ATM. And if we use Sunniva then she could get Sunnie or Niva or Eva or Evie as NN which is closer to penny in style :-)