Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get Cosy

Get Cosy

Hello berries.

I am currently in love with the NN "Cosy" (or Cosi). It would be sort of an endearing baby nickname, if that makes sense.

What would be an intuitive first name to get the nn Cosy? I've thought of Cosima (love), and Constance (like), and I don't consider Cosette useable.

Thank you in advance!
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

I instantly thought it was a nickname for Cosima. It works with Cosette, too. Constance is a bit of a stretch. I can't seem to think of anything else that could lead to Cosy. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I think Cosima is gorgeous and I adore Constance... Some others that might work

Concetta
    Corissa
    Corliss
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Thanks geeknamezyo

Alexa400, I like Corliss. Thank you! I love Cosima too, it's one of my very favorites. I just wanted to see if there was anything I hadn't thought of...

Also, perhaps Consuelo/Consuela would work, if Constance does?
    Last edited by jyoti; July 25th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

I think Cosima nn Cosy is adorable! Cosette was my first thought, but like you, I wouldn't use it. It has too much of a bad rep in France for me to go near it. It does have a pretty look and sound, though. Constance does seem like a huge stretch...

I did a quick search of names containing "cos", and I came across Cosmina (intriguing, but I like Cosima much more!) and Jocosa (which I don't find very appealing). I think Cosima's probably your best bet, but I'm sure you could find others--it would probably be a stretch, though. Maybe something along the lines of Cleo Cecily? It's a stretch, but it has all the sounds in it...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George