Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I've tried the ClearBlue (smiley face or empty circle) and the Wondfo (compare the two lines).

I did like the ease of the ClearBlue, and I used that for the first two months. It was getting expensive, so I thought I would try the Wondfo for a month and I loved them. I found it relatively easy to determine if my test line was darker than the control line, and I liked actually seeing the result myself. With the ClearBlue, you just assume it's working okay. It was a psychological thing for me, ha! Both are great brands with their pros and cons, and the ClearBlue might be best for your first go, I agree.

I'm a wondfo fan. They're so cheap that I just started using them right after my period and continued until I got a positive.

Whichever brand you go with, they're a great tool to get to know and/or double check your calendar!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

I think I will go with clearblue first to see how things go and I am a simple person I hate when things are hard to figure out. Since this whole process is already stressful and I am annoyed I think I will go with a simple smiley face rather than trying to figure out lines. And I am hoping either this month I will not have to use or by next month we figure it out.
    TTC Baby #1

Good choice! But I would say, if you don't get preggo with your first kit, definitely go buy at least one more. Just because you ovulate on the 14th day of this cycle, doesn't necessarily mean you'll ovulate on the 14th day of your next cycle. Ideally sure, that's how it works. But unfortunately, for a lot of us, our cycles aren't that regular. After you do at least 2 kits, you'll be able to compare the results and see if you're regular or not. If not, you could need to buy more. BUT - I'm sure you'll have success before that so we won't even go there. Good luck and enjoy the baby-making!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

@cvdutch31- Thank you so much I appreciate it! Especially since I am so new at this and have no clue what I am doing lol. Lets hope it works next month if we do not have a positive sign this month. Thank you again! It is always nice to know I have berries to lean on and ask questions.
    TTC Baby #1