Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tell me how popular this name is...

Isobel.... NB has it ranked very very low but I am not sure how accurate that is. I like this spelling/variation better then Isabel and Isabelle.

Thanks!
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

I prefer this spelling also. I only know of 1 Isobel [spelt like this] but I'm in the land of rain [England] so I don't know about the USA.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

I really love this spelling, but I still think it's too popular. Because nobody will know the difference when you say it aloud, even if it's a thousand times prettier (and legit!) spelled Isobel. But it is a beautiful name : )
    Damian Bosco-Raphael Anthony-Charles Dominic-Jude Vianney-Samuel Piers

Genevieve Naiara-Lidia Christiana-Isabeau Maria-Juliet Louisiana

Tatiana-Naomi-Boheme-India-Saoirse-Ruadan-Edmund-Gideon-Luke-Declan

I would look more at the combined popularity of Isabelle and Isabel. For the record, I think Isabel/Isobel are much lovelier than the more-popular Isabella. Isobel is my favorite spelling- I believe it's Scottish?

I agree. I think the look sets it apart but the sound it what keeps it popular since Isabelle, Isabel and Isabella are super popular. And I definitely do not want my child having a popular name. NB always throws me off with that.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~