Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name if baby is a girl?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bridget

19 38.00%
  • Cecilia

12 24.00%
  • Felicity

15 30.00%
  • Lorelei

5 10.00%
  • Victoria

13 26.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Really like Bridget for you!! My next choice would be Felicity! All of your children have lovely names!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Thanks! Felicity is probably my second choice as well. I love Victoria, but it is kind of heavy sounding compared to Madelyn and Genevieve. I also don't like any of its nicknames. I love Cecilia, too. Only 7 weeks until we find out if it's a girl or a boy!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

I voted for Cecilia and Felicity, since I think those are both equally lovely and go well with your other kids' names. I don't think Cecilia is too close to Sabrina--you can totally get away with it.
    Gwen
    (film student, name nerd, regular nerd, bad influence)

Current favorites:
    Ismay Cleo Sybella Ailsa Iphigenia
    Prosper Sirius August Malcolm Zephyr

I like Bridget a lot and there seems to be more meaning for you in that name, but my personal favorite is Cecelia. I have a huge crush on that name and have for a long time now.