Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    So sorry for your loss.

How about Edie (like Edie Falco). I also like Winter or Wren. I'm also a big proponent of middle names for girls honoring men. For example Winter Edwyn ...

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I think any EAP combo would be a nice way to honor his memory for your daughter.

An alternative to Edwina is Edina. (Unless you live in the UK, in which case the Edwina/Edina/Eddy Monsoon Absolutely Fabulous connotation would be too much.

I like Elowyn Alexandra Pearl a lot. I also love the name Edith with the nickname Edie (ee-dee) like Edie Falco.

Other names that have a nice meaning:

Abigail: Father's joy
    Cleopatra: Father's glory/pride (I love the nn Cleo)
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

Sorry for your loss.
    I seem to be in the minority here, but I like Winnifred. I think it is a cute name with the nickname Winnie. I wish you all the best.
    Good Luck!

Thank you all.

I do like Edie but it seems to nicknamey for me but I am a fan of Edith & Eden! Wren is also a good option, I never thought about Wren, I really like it.

I like the idea of having a name with a nice meaning, the meaning of Abigail is perfect, I will definitely think about that one! Winifred is lovely too!

Thanks to you all, I have plenty of new suggestions to think about here. I think the middle names will definitely be Alexandra Pearl, mainly because they honour him even if I don't pick a first name that honours him, but I also love the way they sound together.
    Mum to
    Edwin August [3rd Aug 2013]

If I ever have another:
    Samuel Charles Anderson Timothy Peter David Lucas Michael
    Rosalie Marie Alice Lucy Violet Josephine Madeleine Lillian

Forever missing my fiance, Edwin

How about Eve? Eve Alexandra Pearl is just stunning.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Charlotte, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose, Hugh, Jack