Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Emmeline and Felicity both have a colonial feel to them. My first thought for a sister was Lydia or Matilda. Louisa could work too, even though it doesn't feel colonial. I love the suggestion of Tobias for a brother. Linus, Thaddeus, Gideon, Isaiah, Malachi, Theodore, Silas, Bartholomew, or Nathaniel would be great too.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I love the suggestion of Nathaniel for a boy, and Lydia for a girl! Others:

Benjamin
    Gideon
    Henry
    Oliver
    Thomas

Adelaide
    Cecily
    Sybil
    Violet
    Last edited by kyemsma; July 23rd, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

Quote Originally Posted by vicioustrollop9 View Post
    Hey all, I found out recently that my friend is having her third - due in February. She already has Emmeline (Emma-lynn) Marie and Felicity Elizabeth. She didn't name either girl until she was in the hospital with a baby in her arms, but still loved constantly talking about names and getting suggestions (she is a berry as well, but doesn't come on too often anymore). Obviously she doesn't know if baby3 is a boy or girl yet - so any suggestions of good sibling names for either gender to go with Emmeline and Felicity?
    For a girl, I think Luciana Grace or Vivienne Rose would go well with her girls she has now.

For a boy, I think Nicholas Alexander or Jacob Mason would accompany the girl's names she has well.
    Sincerely, Jennifer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momma to one little princess, Finley Makiya (7.27.13)

"Titi" (aunt) to Emily-Marie Gloria and Nicholas Alexander

Thank you everyone! I will pass along your suggestions to her - I particularly like Cordelia, Clara, Lydia, Cecily, and Sybil if baby is a girl and Henry, Bennett, Tobias, and Oliver if baby is a boy. We will see what she thinks
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I second a lot of names that have already been mentioned...
    Josephine
    Matilda
    Celeste
    Cordelia
    Winifred
    Penelope

For a boy I think Nicholas is perfect. Some others that I also like are...
    Olivar
    Micah
    Elliot
    Sebastian
    Kieran
    Emerson