Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Hi all! I am the friend I was totally disinterested in names for baby #2 (the first time that's happened in about 12 years) and now I am finally getting back into them again! You guys have given me some great names to add to my lists. Some favorites are:

Boys
    Joshua
    Thaddeus
    Jasper
    Henry

Girls
    Hazel
    Adelaide
    Clara
    Lydia

Those are the top picks from your suggestions, but I actually really like most of the names you guys said! You've got my style down! Thank you. And I always love hearing more suggestions

PS- vicioustrollop: What are your suggestions?
    Emmeline and Felicity <3

Quote Originally Posted by danimari View Post
    PS- vicioustrollop: What are your suggestions?
    You opened up a can of worms, Dani

Here's my first thoughts:

Girls:
    Scarlett
    Violet
    Cordelia
    Josephine (though I may cry if you use it, it is one Jared and I agree on, lol)
    Ruby
    Clara
    Juliette
    Seraphina
    Angelina
    Juliana
    Lydia

Boys:
    Jude
    Sebastian
    Ambrose
    Jasper
    Elijah (I'd love if you would use Jasper or Elijah - I love them but Jasper clashes with the last name and Jared dislikes Elijah )
    Henry
    Jacob
    Julian
    Spencer
    Luke
    Leo
    Bennet

Of course I'll have more for you
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Well....

Girls:
    Scarlett- I like it, not sure how I like it with the last name
    Violet- I like it
    Cordelia- Really like it
    Josephine- Really like it. Was a serious contender for Felicity but I probably won't use it
    Ruby- I like it for other people's kids but not mine
    Clara- Love
    Juliet- Love but probably won't use
    Seraphina- Like it
    Angelina- Like it
    Juliana- It's ok. I like Juliet better
    Lydia- Love it. Actually loving it more each day.

Boys:
    Jude- I have a soft spot for this name
    Sebastian- It's ok
    Ambrose- I love this but I don't think I would use it
    Jasper- Love this
    Elijah- Love this, and I've spent half the night singing Elijah Rock in my head...
    Henry- Love this
    Jacob- Really like this despite the popularity
    Julian- Love this and Julius
    Spencer- Ehhhh not so much
    Luke- It's ok
    Leo- I love Leopold and Leonidas
    Bennet- It's ok. I like it but I think it sounds funny with our last name.

If I had to choose one favorite from each I would probably say......................
    Lydia and Jasper

Emmeline and Felicity <3

Girls:
    Scarlett- I like it, not sure how I like it with the last name -- For some reason, I didn't even think about your last name with this one (though I did for others, lol). Yeah, it is a little odd.
    Violet- I like it -- This one is similarly odd to the above. I think it might be the T ending with the K ending of your last name.
    Cordelia- Really like it -- I love this one, too, but I doubt I could ever get Jared to agree. Cora is an awesome nn as well.
    Josephine- Really like it. Was a serious contender for Felicity but I probably won't use it -- Not that I am 100% sure I'd use it as a first, but it will likely at least end up in the middle. Which you using it wouldn't stop me from doing, but yeah, lol. I'm being posessive of a name, I know that is crazy, but... mine!
    Clara- Love -- I'm really loving this one, as well as Claire/Clare lately as well. Likely has to do with Doctor Who...
    Lydia- Love it. Actually loving it more each day. -- I am surprised at this one! I threw this one in at the last minute as an afterthought thinking "She probably won't like this one, but...." haha.

Boys:
    Jude- I have a soft spot for this name -- I knew you did, though it wouldn't be my top pick for you.
    Jasper- Love this -- I do too, as you know, so I would love for you guys to use it
    Elijah- Love this, and I've spent half the night singing Elijah Rock in my head... -- Omg, I totally forgot that song! And now song number 6 stuck in my head today, lol.
    Henry- Love this -- I'm still a hige fan of this, even though it is getting popular.
    Jacob- Really like this despite the popularity -- Ditto the above except it IS popular, haha.
    Julian- Love this and Julius -- Ooo, Julius could be interesting.
    Leo- I love Leopold and Leonidas -- I love both of those as well with the nn Leo. I especially like Leonidas, it just sounds extra leonine to me.
    Bennet- It's ok. I like it but I think it sounds funny with our last name. -- Again with the T ending names!

So, now knowing some of your thoughts, my top picks for you are Lydia or Clara for a girl. Jasper or Elijah for a boy. Actually, Jasper Elijah would be a great combo, though I know you like family names in the middle spot. Any ideas as far as middles? That does help narrow down the list as well seeing as they have to work together.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P