Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TWIN GIRL NAMEs-HELP!

We are weeks away from the arrival of our twin girls. We have narrowed the name list down to the following:
    Charlotte, Lucy, Eliza, Harper, Zoe, Quinn
    Please give feedback on your favorite combinations. Thanks!!

1 Charlotte and Lucy - a lovely duo of classic names that never "date" because they are ageless
    2 Eliza and Lucy - two names with a spunky vibe!
    3 Charlotte and Zoe - Zoe is a very old name with a contemporary sound.
    4 Harper and Quinn - unisex duo. Least favourite pairing. Perhaps these trendy names would be better in the middle spot (Charlotte Quinn and Lucy Harper).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Personally, my top pick would be Lucy and Charlotte (I'm kind of biased, though) because Lucy is my new name and I love it). Although Charlotte personally isn't my cup of tea, both are classic feminizations with many great namesakes. Both age well and can fit a variety of personalities. Lucy and Charlotte also sound nice together.

Harper and Quinn could also make a fabulous twin-set. Both are modern and sound sharp, in my opinion.

Eliza could fit well with both Lucy and Charlotte, as all three are in the same vein (I personally prefer Eliza over Charlotte).

Do you have middles picked out?
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Eliza & Lucy: on their own, these are my two favorite names from your list, and I think they are also fabulous together. Like a pp said, spunky but sweet. These two are def my favorite combination!

Harper & Zoe: both cute, and seem to me to have the same vibe

Harper & Quinn: ditto the above: modern, unisex, but still cute
    Sweet Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rose Clementine ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy ~ Elsa Evangeline ~ Rosemary Luthien

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Faramir ~ William Augustine ~ Percy Maximilian
    Calvin Anthony ~ John Paul Atticus