Names Searched Right Now:

PLEASE READ: Juleigha, Elleighana: Part 2

Okay berries! I went over everything you guys said about the awful spelling of the name Julia that my sister was keen on giving to her newborn girl. She decided to veto it (her husband agrees) She came up with a different name... Jennifer Leigh, nn. Jayleigh. This way she honors both of us (me, Julia, and my grandmother, Leigh), and she even honors our grandfather by using his middle name, Jay.. plus her favorite actress Jennifer Aniston (She loved Friends, and she loves her movies... what can I say) I think this is MUCH BETTER than Juleigha... yuck! Thank you all for the replies, it definitely helped to change her mind, which I think my niece will be happy about later! I'll be happy to introduce Jennifer Leigh nn. Jayleigh near the end of this year (obviously only if she doesn't change the name, which I highly doubt she will, since she's really stuck on it... otherwise I may be introducing my niece with some yooneek spelling of Caroline) Haha, thank you all again.
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

: D. I don't know any baby Jennifers!!!! Exciting in its way : D. It's definitely something of a "mom" name but Jenny and Jen are so timeless, I think she'll do fine (AND it's definitely a huge improvement over Juleigha).

Thank you @jesba! Her nn will be Jayleigh, and then she will be able to choose to go by a more sophisticated Jennifer, or a playful Jayleigh when she's older
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

Well. That's a much more lovely option!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry