Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sacha Ryan!

Sacha Ryan!

Hi guys,
    Our second baby boy was born on Tuesday morning. When we had to leave the hospital Wednesday night we had to finally settle on a name. We chose Sacha Ryan. I loved Sacha because of its soft artistic flair and that it works in both English and French both for spelling but pronounciation, which is very hard to find. Ryan was selected by daddy because of its gaelic roots and for the fact that it sounds nice and flows well with Sacha and out last name (Kennedy). I've spent countless hours on this site and reading books and I wish you the same contentment in naming your children. Brother Keegan Serge is delighted.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second son, Sacha Ryan. The name reminds me of French singer Sacha Distel so it works well in both languages.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations on the arrival of Sacha!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I love Sacha Ryan! Congrats
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Congratulations! Keegan and Sacha are a lovely brother set. Good luck!