Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by misschelseabeth View Post
    I just thought I would make a fresh one.
    Yeah, but there's currently like five threads (and counting) about the same topic. It might just be me, the perfectionist, who needs everything to be super-duper organised, but I can't see why we can't keep it in one thread?
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

The other thread is wayyy too long.

HRH Prince Alexander Charles Phillip James of Cambridge

Because the thread you linked to is super old and super long!!! I hate weeding through long threads trying to find my post or other posts! I too am a perfectionist! And I think a lot of little threads is bigger than one giant one that's hard to navigate. People can start as many threads as they want!!
    (If I sound a little crazy there are hysterical people in the house making a lot of noise.)

anyway I like
    Arthur or Carl
    HRH Carl Philip Michael Henry

I had a dream a few nights ago about this (I have no idea why). in the dream he was HRH Prince James Arthur Philip Louis
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

Quote Originally Posted by emilyva View Post
    Because the thread you linked to is super old and super long!!! I hate weeding through long threads trying to find my post or other posts! I too am a perfectionist! And I think a lot of little threads is bigger than one giant one that's hard to navigate. People can start as many threads as they want!!
    (If I sound a little crazy there are hysterical people in the house making a lot of noise.)

anyway I like
    Arthur or Carl
    HRH Carl Philip Michael Henry
    Yes, people can start as many threads as they want to, but surely having three threads in the boys section about the same subject, when we have two perfectly fine ones in the celebrity babies section, is a little overdue? I'm as thrilled as the next girl, and again, this might just be my perfectionist sense that's tickling and unable to bear mess (lol), but I can't see the point in that. It might be super old and super long, but I don't see what's wrong with that, I'm sure any other thread about the little bub will be too. Lots of little threads are just messy, but hey, that's probably just me being an oddball.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"