Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I'm hoping its either Frederick Charles George or Frederick Spencer Charles.

Spencer for Diana of course.

Well i still think that George, Phillip or Albert are way too dull or horrid for them to choose, so i'm guessing Henry(not harry), Frederick-Freddie or Charles-Charlie. Or 'maybe' Edward, but would they use it considering its william's uncle's name??? what do other people think?

Edit: it might be Jamie(james officially) if her brother isn't called Jamie ever or Alexander possibly although there has never been a King Alexander.
    Last edited by leona23; July 24th, 2013 at 07:10 AM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

It's very limited with (boys) names that aren't already in use:

Albert: Master Albert Windsor, son of Lord Nicholas Windsor.
    Alexander: Alexander Windsor, the Earl of Ulster, son of the Duke of Gloucester.
    Arthur: Master Arthur Chatto, son of Lady Sarah Chatto.
    Charles: Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales; and the Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones, son of Viscount Linley.
    David: David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley, son of Princess Margaret.
    Edward: Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex; Prince Edward, the Duke of Kent; and Edward Windsor, Lord Downpatrick, son of the Earl of St. Andrews.
    Frederick: Lord Frederick Windsor, son of Prince Michael of Kent.
    George: George Windsor, the Earl of St. Andrews, son of the Duke of Kent.
    Henry: The proud uncle, Prince Harry of Wales.
    James: James Middleton; James Mountbatten-Windsor, Viscount Severn; and James Ogilvy, son of Princess Alexandra of Kent.
    Philip: Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh.
    Richard: Prince Richard, the Duke of Gloucester.

Obviously, some are closer to William and Catherine than others (James Middleton and Viscount Severn are notably closer to them than say, Albert Windsor and Lord Downpatrick). I consider a name like Edward likely because it's super traditional like George. A future King Edward would be the ninth of his kind. There's also a notable age difference between Baby Boy Cambridge and the Earl of Wessex, whereas one of the major reasons why I consider James to be a no-go is that the age difference between Baby Boy Cambridge and Viscount Severn is so little. Edward is also a Spencer name. Diana's father was Edward John Spencer.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I put a tenner down on Arthur. I don't really think they'll go that way but I figured if they use my favourite boy name I might as well make some money out of it, haha.

George is (slowly) growing on me, but I don't like most of the other possibilities. Philip's certain to be a middle name but I somehow doubt it'll be a first.

George Arthur Philip Charles is probably what I'd guess if I had to make an attempt. Although perhaps not as this is Charles' names rearranged (I just realised this)

Perhaps Edward really is the best bet.
    Last edited by mars; July 23rd, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

No No... Please don't be Edward!!