Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Royal Baby is here... and it's a boy!

I was almost positive that the royal baby would be a girl named Charlotte... but I guess I was wrong! It's a little prince! What do you guys think the name will be? He was born at 4:24 PM and weighed in at 8 lbs, 6 oz. I'm dying to here the name!

I'm thinking: George Charles Philip

Royal Baby Watch Live: http://www.usmagazine.com ; here's a great link to see live footage of "The Royal Baby Watch"! Just thought I'd share it with you berries
    Last edited by raspberries18; July 22nd, 2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: forgot to add something!
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

All the best,
    Mischa.

King Arthur is pretty adorable... I must say!

I just hope they don't use George - so predictable.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I actually agree with you somewhat, yet I'm still betting on George. I just keep coming back to that name!