Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm definitely on team Cosima here. Such a beautiful name.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

I really, really like both! Although the Thea spelling is more familiar, I looked at the Nameberry entry for Theia and think its background is very interesting (I love Greek mythology!).

I think, if you truly love both, maybe it would help you to consider which name you choose based on the baby's temperament. Theia has more of a demure, sweet feel to me, whereas Cosima seems to lean more feisty and spunky. Both are very good, but there is a chance that one would definitely suit your daughter more.

And don't worry about a different feel to them, I actually could see them as a sibset! I don't think the styles are far apart at all.

You really couldn't go wrong here, in my opinion. My preferences make me lean towards Cosima, but maybe consider letting the personality of your child determine your course of action.

Thanks so much for all of the advice everyone! I lean towards the theia spelling because I'm a sucker for Greek mythology but ill definitely take the Thea spelling into consideration when making the final decision

Theia. Definitely Theia
    Miranda ・13 ・Fangirl ・Author
    Writer ・Student ・Game of Thrones

♕ Kings ♕
    Rafael ・Jared ・Felix ・Sebastien ・Emmett ・Varan
    ♔ Queens ♔
    Ingrid ・Saskia ・Minerva ・Magnolia ・Norna ・Emilia ・Louisa ・Jemsa ・Isobel ・Lucrezia

Author of

Royal
    Empire of Crowns

Another vote for Cosima here! I fell in love with it after hearing it on Orphan Black; it's such a beautiful name!
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah