Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smismar View Post
    Oh, it's 100% OUT if the royals use it.
    If there was a like button, I would press it.
    Please contribute to the Nameberry Combination Charts by adding your names to this thread. I would really appreciate your help! http://http://nameberry.com/nametalk...tistics/page19

It's one of my favorite names. I think of Arthur Weasley mostly. The name strikes me as calm, kindhearted, maybe a little old-fashioned. The cartoon doesn't come to mind at all.
    i'm seventeen and i think everyone deserves to have sincere thought put into their name.
    girls - hero, sawyer, oona, ellis, rita, dolores, esther, kennedy, thea.
    boys - oscar, abraham (abe), arthur, paul, israel, howard (hal), buddy (bud), peter, sam.

I adore Arthur, it would have been Daisy's middle name were she a boy. Philip Arthur was our planned combo. I think its handsome, regal, interesting, underused and classic. I would completely avoid if the Royal's use it though, as PP said.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Arthur is likely a 'better' option for the cartoon issue you were referring to before. However, how about just Ari as the first name?

Love Arthur and the nickname Ari!
    I don't think it's out if the royals use it - that's like saying no one can name their baby William or Catherine or Elizabeth or Henry/Harry. Do expect people to associate his name with the royal baby, especially if he's born anytime soon, and for popularity to increase somewhat. That doesn't have to be a bad thing, though, and if you love Arthur you should use it.

I think of the cartoon character (in a wonderfully endearing way!) and King Arthur of legend.

Laura & Derek

Beatrix - Camille/a - Eleanor (Lena) - Isla - Lila - Leonie - Margot
    Arthur - Clark - Gabriel - Graham - Locke/Lachlan - Shepherd

Guilty Pleasures:
    Andromeda - Lúthien - Vesper - Zephyr