Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I don't like the name Hazel at all I'm afraid - very harsh sounding and just makes me think of a hazelnut or the rabbit in Watershipdown!

Love Genevieve, Aurelia, Elena and Ruby on your list - pretty and with a European appeal! Ruby is a name we both love but far too popular at the moment so we had to have a rethink!

I don't care for Hazel either. It seems more like a pets name to me. I do love so many names that you dislike though.

I think Hazel sounds very cool and vintage in one, also, I like hazelnuts. It's not my #1 but a lovely name.
    And I was wondering the same thing about Clementine. No matter how hard I try, I can't see the appeal myself.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student ● Writer ● Name nerd

Constance HermioneSibyl JemimaEmmelineRamona Gwen Esme
    Emrys Basil Atlas Grover LeonardoAlgernonIgnatius Oscar

I love Hazel. It's my top name for a girl. I'm not sure I can really explain why I like it so much - I just love the feel of it, and I think it could fit a girly-girl or a tomboy. Plus, it's vintage, feminine but not frilly, and easy to pronounce for most English-speaking people. It just has that special sort of quality for me.

And to answer the second part of your question, I really like Celia and Felicity, but I don't care for any of the others (except for Margaret, which I kind of have to like because it's my name). I just can't see the appeal of Margo, Delia or Ruby, and as I rule I don't like names that start with G. I don't know why, so I can't explain it.

I hope I helped answer your question. It's surprisingly difficult to explain why you like certain names sometimes. XD
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Orson | Felix | Beatrix | Ramona | Clemency | Astrid
    Laszlo | Quentin | Alonzo | Hayden | Winston | Cecily | Wednesday | Liesel | Zelda | Hazel