Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Truman Theodore - Theodore = great, Truman = gastly, dont give this name to your child
    Felix Augustus - i love the juxtaposition of these two!!!
    Bennett Frost - just okay
    Linus Huckleberry - Huckleberry is very trendy right now, Linus is very cute and growable for a boy
    Clyde August - just doesnt work or flow
    Otis Gulliver - same as above, they clash

Sylvie Cordelia - clash, no flow
    Delphine Olive nn Dephi - Dephi from Delphine makes no sense, Delphine is nice, Olive is kinda trendy/trying to hard
    Jane Holiday - Jane is sweet, Holiday is gimmicky
    Brighton Magdalene - Brighton is more for a boy, Magdalene deserves to get used
    Clementine Edith nn Tiny - never use size to nickname a child, plsu its something you'd name a DOG. otherwise the real name is nice
    Verity Blythe - Verity is a fresh choice, Blythe is blah
    Sylvie Augusta - clash
    Blythe Clementine - see above
    Zinnia Tuesday - clash
    Brighton Maple - see above
    Zinnia Blythe nn Zibby - see above

I love Clementine Edith with your kids names! Nn Tiny is cute but i prefer the nn Minnie; Birdie and Minnie would be adorable!

I love all your boys names but Felix Augustus is my favourite and sounds the best in the sibset.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Thanks everyone! Lots to think about here. I'm open to new ideas too - if last time was an indicator, my husband will veto most of these names and I'll be back to the drawing board.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

LOVE Felix Augustus (and it seems like it would sound great with your surname)
    I also really love Zinnia Blythe -beautiful with just the roght amount of spunk!- and Sylvie....such a sweet name. I like it with A names, so Sylvie Augusta is my favourite from your list and i also like Sylvie Aminta or Sylvie Astrid. Good luck!