Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on August as a brother name for...

I like it. I am a fan of all of your combos too. I do maybe like August Finn a little bit more than the others.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I like it. I think Holden, Sawyer, Izabella, and August work really well together, actually. Holden, Sawyer, and Izabella all have strong ties to literature/books, and while I can't think of an August in literature itself, Nameberry says there are two playwrights who are named August, and plus, I think August just fits with your others. I think it's great. I like August Finn and August Rhys the best, with a slight preference to Finn, although I think August Flynn would be fab, and would fit in so well with Holden, Sawyer, and Izabella!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

To me, it feels a little bit more traditional than more modern/casual (to me) Holden and Sawyer. But maybe using the nn Gus would alleviate that.
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire . Robin Marie .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery . Edgar Willoughby .

August Finn is my favorite combo, and I think that August goes great with siblings Holden, Sawyer, and Izabella.