Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    O.K. just got the email back from hubby :0) His reply was "The baby's name is Caroline Augusta Jane" SO I guess that should put me at ease!!
    Reminds me of my husband. On the way to the hospital when we had Katharine I was wondering if we should go with Sarah instead. He said this baby is Katharine; the next girl can be Sarah.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Current list of favorites:
    Girls: Caroline, Emily, Grace, Mary-Grace, Lucy, Lydia, or Theresa
    Boy: Gabriel, John, Jude, Luke, Nicholas, Peter, or Thomas

Absolutely stick to Caroline Augusta Jane! It's so gorgeous!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Thanks everyone!!! Hubby has been great through this whole process, and it seems he is set on Caroline, so that makes me happy (as originally he had pushed for Grace) I think my mom was just giving an opinion.... she was not rude... I think that b/c of my "name issues" LOL! It is hard for things not to "stick".. and make me start wondering, KWIM?? But, I am going to try once again to let go of my "is this better than this" and stick to my Caroline!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

haha, well, that settles it, then! Caroline Augusta Jane is lovely, and I'm sure she'll be the perfect addition to your family.

Caroline Augusta Jane is stunning and Grace doesn't really flow the way you put it.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie