Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help! Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!

I only have 2 1/2 weeks to go now & my husband & I are still struggling with names.For girls we have a short list of Elke Josephine or Willow Josephine. But for a boy we feel like we have nothing. For a long time I loved Hunter Finn but iv been told by 2 people now that it brings up thoughts of whale poachers etc. Definatly not what I want for my son! Others we are kind of considering are Nate & Eli but we feel Eli isnt really 'manly' enough to go with our first born (Mason Jett). Please help! We are running out of time! Looking for opinions on the mentioned names as well as other suggestions & first/middle combos.

Mason and Hunter do work well together, so why not just change the mn? Hunter Ross, Hunter Tate, Hunter Luke, etc. all work well. I don't think Nate works as well because I prefer Nathan/Nathaniel with Nate as nn and Nathan and Mason are too close. Mason and Eli works okay, although I would go with a stronger mn-- Eli Hunter, Eli Wolf, etc. What about Mason and Levi? Those names seem more compatible to me. You could use Levi Hunter. I prefer Willow to Elke for your girl's name. Elke sounds a little too masculine to me-- if I hear Mason and Elke I would wonder what gender the second child was or assume a boy. What about Ella, Eliza, Elise, or Elsie instead? These all work well with Mason.

Willow and Mason sound lovely together. What about Hunter Eli. Hunter Finn doesn't flow to me. However, at the end of the day you only ever use your middle name for official paperwork so if you love it use it. It's not like its a name that will result in teasing at school.
    Good luck!