Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Oh, its bad. go with Julia.

No... just no... I agree with the others... it is going to be a lifetime of issues for sweet baby girl! Julia Leigh or even Julia-Leigh are much better choices!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Bay Area
    Quote Originally Posted by stephykneejo View Post
    This was the wrong place to ask this question! (Almost) Everyone here is completely against unique spellings.
    I agree with this! Most of us Berries cringe at kreigh8iv spellings. I do think this does have an exception with the sentiment behind it, though most people will just think it's a unique Julia spelling unless you explain the meaning behind it.
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Pacific Northwest
    The thought is sweet, but it is ridiculous. When you look back, I think it would be something you regret.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

I agree, the meaning behind it is very sweet! But the spelling itself is awful, and would probably reflect badly on your sister, as it looks quite teen-mom. I love Juliana/Julianna Leigh, as suggested above. Very classy, and Julianna is one i rarely hear.

Logically i know that Elleighana is probably pronounced as Eliana, but my brain jerks trying to pronounce it ay-lee-ha-na
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.