Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Classic and Strong boys names

Need boy name help. If it's a girl, her name will more than likely be "Charlotte Beatrice". We plan on going with "Charlie" for a nn. Any suggestions for boys names that sound good with Charlotte nn "Charlie"? I want a masculine name that seems timeless over trendy. I prefer something unusual, but it's not a must. Middle name will be "Brian" after my dad, unless we fall in love with something that doesn't go with it. Some of our thoughts...

Gabriel
    Everett
    Jack
    Desmond?

Some we threw out...

Shepherd - Charlotte and Shepherd is too much of a mouthful.
    Malcolm- dh does not like it
    Eli - sounds goofy in French (I'm a French teacher, so we spend a lot of time in France)
    Henry - dh doesn't like it Soooo sad about that.

I love Gabriel but it doesn't pair well with Brian. I don't think Everett is a timeless name. Jack is cute and I really don't like Desmond. Gabriel and Charlotte also sound good together.

Love all of these! But Gabriel Brian or Everett Brian might be my favorite.

I'll throw out some names that seem more timeless and less trendy to me.

Arthur
    Barron/Byron (but not with Brian)
    Clark
    Damian
    Dean
    Graham
    George
    Gordon
    Isaac
    Ian
    Lucas/Lucian/Luca/Lucan
    Luther
    Louis
    Mathias
    Miles
    Simon
    Xavier
    Theodore
    Wesley
    Grant
    Hugh
    Alexander
    Douglas
    Peter
    Vincent
    Aaron
    Adam
    Marcus
    Curtis
    Calvin
    Garrett
    Leo
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

~Mehri

Charlotte Beatrice is GORGEOUS! I like Everett Brian and Gabriel Brian. I don't know why someone said Everett isn't timeless because I definitely disagree! Anyway, my daughter actually goes to school with siblings Charlotte and Gabriel. Such a shame that your husband doesn't like Henry - that was what first popped into my head!

Other ideas:
    Wesley
    Theodore
    Elliot
    Edmond
    Vincent
    Dean
    Leland
    Benjamin
    Harrison
    Mama to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Dex). Griffin (Finn). Ewan. Graham. August (Gus). Colin. Ian. Wesley (Wes). Cyrus. Leland (Lee). Rufus.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Zoe. Edith (Edie). Piper. Ivy. Josephine (Josie). Margot. Carys. Sylvie. Eve. Iris. Esme. Phoebe (Bee). Kaia.