• Jack Ernest

4 20.00%
  • Jack Theodore

16 80.00%
  • Crew Jameson

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Adding to a sibling set

We are expecting a new baby and are trying to decide on a name that we love and that fits with our other kids' names: Luke and Mia. Middle names all have family significance, and our 3-syllable last name begins with an S.

We love Jack, but are nervous about its popularity (although perhaps it is only as popular as our other kids' names?!).

In an effort to find another name that we like, we came up with the more unique Crew.

What do you think? Which works best with the current sibling set, and which do you like best?
    Last edited by sacwest9; July 21st, 2013 at 08:32 PM.

I love Jack, but couldn't bring myself to vote for either middle name. Jameson is also great.

I love Jack Ernest!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

We really want to honor a family member with the MN. Both of our other kids have family middle names. Would you suggest Jack Jameson? I didn't include it in the poll - just seemed close to Jack Johnson (who we love), or God forbid, Jenna Jameson, but I would consider it. I agree, Jameson is a great name!

I voted Jack Ernest because Theodore didn't seem to fit. I do not overly love Jack Jameson either. Something about the JJ possibility.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole