Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think I was really into Harper at 18. (13 yrs ago. Gah!)

I am 18 and I happen to hate my name. If I could change my name right now I'd probably change it to Brooke. Its totally not my style and to be honest I don't love it on a child but its a name that I think would fit me very well. Its short, sleek, and works on a tomboy and a girly girl. It's nowhere close to my name, but it is a name my dad wanted to call me, but he lost and I ended up with a name that totally doesn't fit me. It has no nicknames that I like that aren't dated and I also have a filler middle name so I can't go by that either I do like Christiana which is an elaborated form of my name but its too long and way too frilly to fit me.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Happy birthday!!

When I was 18.. I didn't (and still don't) want to change my name. I love Cynthia. Though it's either popular or old lady-ish (depends on where you ask), it really suits me. The only other name I've ever want for myself is Luna, which is close (based on the meaning) from my real name.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | √Čomund | Stellan | Amias

Happy belated!
    I was 18 only a year and a bit ago...
    I would never rename myself because I love my name, but I often talk with my mom about what I think she should have named me to go with my siblings names better. They are named A1ice and Char1es, while I am the much more common Sarah.
    We once decided on Ruby Jean Beatrice ______, which both my mom and I love.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Happy birthday! When I was eighteen I wanted to be Alison or Alyson. My real name is this weird combination of antiquated and childish-seeming, and Alison seemed more modern and sophisticated. I went to school with someone named Alyson (that spelling), and she was cool and smart, and trucked with no nonsense, so those were the qualities I associated with the name, I think.