Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

January Anais Rose is too much?

Hi, my boyfriend and I choose January togheter but for the middle name we need help because he don't like Rose, so he want Anais and I want Rose. So we think 3 names, but is too much?

How you like more?

January Rose
    January Anais
    January Anais Rose
    January Rose Anais
    Rose January Anais
    Anais January Rose

Help me please!

I think it's a beautiful combo.

From a pronunciation perspective, January Rose Anais is slightly easier to say. In January Anais...the vowel sound at the end of January and at the beginning of Anais run into each other.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

I really like two middles so I don't think three names is too many but I know some people prefer just one middle name. Still if you love all three names and you and your boyfriend chose them all together than I say go for it, especially when the names are as lovely as the ones you picked! I love love love January, uncommon month names are a favorite of mine and January is so beautiful. Of your combinations I prefer January Anais Rose as I feel it flows best and incorporates the three names in a way that begins with the name you both chose together and continues to the name he loves and ends with the name you love. All your choices are great so I really don't think you can go wrong here! Good luck and let us know which one you end up choosing
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

I love the name January, but I think it's enough of a show-stopper to shine without 2 middles. I feel 2 middles turns it into a confusing mouthful. January Anais is off for me sound-wise with the double "ana" and January Rose is not for me either. I picture a rose in the snow and it's just too cheesy for me. I think January is great, but I wouldn't use it with either or both of these middles. Anais Rose or Rose Anais are nice enough. I would stick with January though and list middles that don't repeat sounds in January and aren't word names that project a clear image or idea.

I love the name you have chosen, just as it is in the thread title. Go with it.