Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The wait is killing me @Sarahmezz! I hope you have good news this month. I keep waiting to see if you pop up with a post saying their is a bun in the oven! Maybe I will test this weekend and then wait to see if I get my period if it comes up negative again. Last time I tested on the weekend before my period and it came up with a super dark negative right away. Then I got my period. I am hoping it is different this time. :/ I know my boyfriend will be discouraged because he already thinks something is wrong with him. We are messes.
    TTC Baby #1!

Unfortunately, I don't have good news this month. AF arrived right on cue a couple of days ago. So now it's on to August and our fifth month. My next ovulation is due on August 4 and AF on August 17. So we'll see what happens. This month I tested at 10DPO and 11DPO. Both were really strong negatives, so I just kind of gave up and waited for AF to arrive. Please don't worry about there being something wrong with you or your boyfriend! It's normal to take a few months to get pregnant. Hang in there and it'll probably happen for you within the next few months! Maybe even this month

Good luck!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I am so sorry to hear that. I am definitely cheering for you! I hope next month will be lucky for you and your husband. Do you track yours using the kits at all or sticks? I do not even know what they are called or how they work. Or do you just know your body really well and when you ovulate. For example I get really bad cramps on the 14th and 15th day. That is how I know I am ovulating. ugh I know and I keep telling him that. He is not helpful either with calming my nerves because all the talk gets him anxious. Its just the waiting game you know how it is. Probably the most annoying time possible. I have my fingers crossed for the both of us!
    TTC Baby #1!

I've used ovulation tests for the past three months. I'll use them again next month, but then I'll run out, so I'll quit after that because I know pretty much when I ovulate each month. I'm lucky my cycles are really regular. I'm one of those women who has a 28 day cycle and for whom ovulation occurs smack bang in the middle!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

That is how I am, I am 28 day cycle and every 14th/15th day I get cramps on either side or right in the middle and I feel like something is constantly jabbing me in the stomach. I hope it works for you! How do the kits work?
    TTC Baby #1!