Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP! 5 days overdue & just googled my baby's name...

I'm 5 days overdue and I just now googled my future baby boy's name. I thought I had done this months ago! But alas, I had not. So I googled his name and up pop mug shots!! And also a twitter account of an "Avid blogger, philosophical, humanitarian at heart" with the same name. This is his first and middle, so not our last name.. but still. Is this a problem?? Mug shots!! I could just cry :-(
    ~Mother to Felix & Gus <3

I wouldn't worry too much... It's almost impossible to name your kids something that has never been used before. I thought we did a great job with unusual names for our first, Ezra Anson. When I googled his name, I found lots of other people with that same name! If you love it, I say stick with it

You could add an extra mn to distinguish him from all others. My cousin has a very, very common name and once got arrested in his small town for something another (w/the same name) did. My cousin's such a sweetheart...pissed me off.

Thanks jamrose33. I am settling down now. I realized that people wouldn't probably google his first and middle anyway. They would either google his full name or his first and last. I just had a moment of panic ;-)
    ~Mother to Felix & Gus <3

I don't think there are going to be too many names someone hasn't misbehaved under. Clearly whoever is in those mugshots is going to be at least a few decades older than your son, and will likely have some other last name. The cause for alarm and room for confusion both seem negligible.