Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love the name! It's so cute and a great alternative to Joanna (Although I love that name too).
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I really like it and find it to be quite classic, but I am in the minority who finds a lot of those 80/90s names to be classic. I mean, Sarah, Amy, Jessica, Jennifer, Rachel & Rebecca are all nice classics. I don't associate Johanna to that time period nearly as much, even though I've known a few my age.

I love Johanna and it pairs beautifully with Nora. Johanna has a European feel, just enough medieval to suit me.

I think Nora and Johanna are great together. Joanna is a little dated to me, but not Johanna.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Do you mean pronounce the H? Its kind of annoying when you don't pronounce it and people say "its JoHanna" but I bet its really annoying for the person who is named Johanna.